- General provisions: When you visit our Web site we want it to be completely transparent which personal data are collected and kept by A-Team Systems and our partners, and the choices you have to correct or avoid providing these data. Certain services, such as online payments, can only be performed with a transfer of personal details, while other details are collected to map the choices of our customers, in order to improve the A-Team Systems products and improve your experience using the Web site. The important part is that you have to make an informed choice as to which data you wish to provide. The text below sets out what kind of data we collect, how we collect it, how we keep it, with whom we share it, how you can change it and how you can avoid providing it. Your trust is very important to us.
- This Privacy Statement is subject to change: This Privacy Statement describes A-Team Systems’ approach to privacy and how we collect and use any personal information about you. This will enable you to make choices as to whether you wish to supply such information.
- The information we collect and how we collect it: We store all the information you enter on our Web site to customize services for you, improve our Web site, and communicate with you in regards to special offers, bonuses, sales and related activities.
Personal information is requested when you place an order, register an account correspond with us or use the services offered on our Web site. These are the categories of data we request: Name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card details. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. A-Team Systems stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at https://www.ateamsystems.com/contact/ to request that we remove this information from our database.
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of information that our Web sites provide to your browser when you visit our sites. On the public site (https://www.ateamsystems.com/) cookies will track which parts of our Web site you prefer and any services you have an interest in. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personal information you submit while on our site. You can set your browser to reject cookies or notify you if a web site tries to place a cookie in your browser. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to access some of our services. Consult the “Help” function in your browser to learn about your cookie preferences.
- Website statistics: While you visit the public A-Team Systems Web site, we use your IP address to track your activity and log your browser type, which pages you view, how you got to our Web site and any links you use to leave our site. At no point is this correlated with any personal information. These patterns provide us with useful information as to what you as a customer expect from our site and how we can improve content and navigational tools. It is important to emphasize that we do not track you once you leave the A-Team Systems Web site.
- What we do with the information: Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not share or sell your information with third parties for their promotional use. We may share it with third parties who would use it solely to ensure we are providing you with the best user experience.
We share customer information only with companies acting as agents on behalf of A-Team Systems. We use an agent to process your payments on our site when you make a purchase. Our agents are not authorized to use your financial information for any other purposes beyond fulfilling your payment.
We use your personal information including your name, phone number, email and address to register your account on our site so you can manage your purchases, to register you & create your profile on our forums. We also associate your IP address with your account to determine geographic location. We also use your collected name & email to service your “Live Chat” requests.
As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy other companies or entities. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets. In the event that A-Team Systems or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred assets. Any such change in ownership will be displayed on this website’s homepage and communicated directly to users who have submitted their e-mail address to us 30 days prior to such a sale to provide you the choice to opt-out of having your information transferred.
We will share your personal information with third parties when we find it necessary to so such as to comply with a government subpoena, court order or judicial proceeding. We may also share your information in the event that it was necessary in protecting the copyrights or safety of A-Team Systems and or its users.
- Communication from A-Team Systems: A-Team Systems reminder emails. We will send you a confirmation email when you change your billing plan, we charge your credit card (i.e.; a receipt), there is a billing related problem, when you sign up or cancel your account or if you change your email address.
A-Team Systems promotion/survey emails. We will sporadically promote new A-Team Systems products, features or services in an email to our users and we sometimes send out surveys to get customer feedback on our products. You can unsubscribe from these by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or by visiting. We use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; that company is prohibited from using our users’ personal information for any other purpose. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice. We will communicate with you to respond to support requests. This communication takes the form you select (e.g. chat, email).
- The security of your information: We pass payment information directly to a payment processor over s secure connection. Only the payment processor stores the entire credit card number. A-Team Systems only has access to the last four digits and the expiry date for customer support reasons, so we can offer you services such as automatic renewal of subscriptions, and remind you if your card has expired.
We maintain industry standard technology to maintain the security of your information. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) software to encrypt the information you input. We maintain electronic, procedural and physical safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of any personal information. These procedures entail that we may request proof of identity before we disclose any personal information to you.
- How you can change your information: You can update, change or delete your personal information by:
- By phone: 1-877-883-1394
- By regular mail to the following address: A-Team Productions, LLC, 4110 SE Hawthorne Blvd. #953, Portland, OR 97214.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may retain data associated with your account on our servers for up to 6 months from the moment your account expired or is terminated for backup or redundancy reasons.
- Third-Party sites The Site may contain links to other web sites. A-Team Systems is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites. Customers and visitors will need to check the policy statement of these others web sites to understand their policies.
- Security control: The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your PC to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Website can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. When credit card information is transmitted we use industry standard, TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption.
- Policies for children: Individuals under 13 years of age: No information should be submitted to or posted to A-Team Systems by users under 13 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian. Unless otherwise disclosed during collection, A-Team Systems does not provide any personally identifying information, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever from our users under 13 years of age. All registrants receive an e-mail confirming their Registration. In addition, when a user under 13 registers, he/she is required to provide the e-mail address of his/her parent or guardian and that parent or guardian receives an e-mail alerting them to that Registration. No information collected from users under 13 years of age is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Website except as explicitly stated during registration for contests or promotions (and in that case, the information collected is used only for the specific contest or promotion). We do not allow users under 13 years of age to be listed in our member directory or to receive direct marketing communications from Website or to be sent from our third-party offers.
- Policies for teens: Individuals 13 through 17 years of age: Teens are required to provide the e-mail address of a parent or guardian and a notification message is sent to the parent or guardian of all users who are 13 to 17 years of age which identifies the information supplied at Registration and allows the parent or guardian to be aware of and participate in the user’s online experience.